Welcome to Canterbury Guided Tours
Canterbury Guided Tours provide entertaining and enjoyable tours for visitors to the city of Canterbury. Whether you are organising a group trip for schools, in English or other languages or if you are a family on holiday, our tours represent a great way to see the sights and learn some history too!
Canterbury Guided Tours featured on BBC Radio KentCanterbury Guided Tours' Margaret Bee was the guest on BBC Radio Kent's Pat Marsh Show on 17th April.
- The best value tours in town......See our prices below.
- The ONLY tours in Canterbury to include entry to the Cathedral precincts at no extra cost.
- We cover the major sights ....... an excellent solution for visitors with limited time.
- All tours personally led by knowledgeable, entertaining guides who can respond to your questions and interests.
- Tours in English depart from the Buttermarket twice-daily at 11am and 2pm from 1st April to 30th September and daily at 11am during the rest of the year.
- Tickets are available from Canterbury Visitor Centre at the Beaney in the High Street, the Roman Museum in Butchery Lane or online. No pre-booking required.
Our prices for 2013Adults £6.50
Senior Citizens & Students £6.00
Family Ticket £20.00
See all prices
Blue & Green Badge Guides
All our guides hold the Institute of Tourist Guiding Green and /or Blue Badges.Read more
Live in Canterbury?
Get up to 10% OFF with the Canterbury Residentsí CardRead more