Welcome to Canterbury Guided Tours
Canterbury Guided Tours provide entertaining and enjoyable tours for visitors to the city of Canterbury. Whether you are organising a group trip for schools, in English or other languages or if you are a family on holiday, our tours represent a great way to see the sights and learn some history too!
- The best value tours in town......See our prices below.
- The ONLY tours in Canterbury to include entry to the Cathedral precincts at no extra cost.
- We cover the major sights ....... an excellent solution for visitors with limited time.
- All tours personally led by knowledgeable, entertaining guides who can respond to your questions and interests.
- Tours in English depart from the Buttermarket twice-daily at 11am and 2pm from 1st April to 31st October and daily at 11am during the rest of the year.
- Tickets are available from Canterbury Visitor Centre at the Beaney in the High Street, the Roman Museum in Butchery Lane or online. No pre-booking required.
Our 2014 Prices for Daily ToursAdults £7.00
Family Ticket £20.00
See all prices
Blue & Green Badge Guides
All our guides hold the Institute of Tourist Guiding Green and /or Blue Badges.Read more
Live in Canterbury?
Get up to 10% OFF with the Canterbury Residentsí CardRead more