Welcome to Canterbury Guided Tours
Finalist in 2015 Group Travel Awards for Best Company Offering Guided Tours.
Canterbury Guided Tours provide entertaining and enjoyable tours for visitors to the city of Canterbury. Whether you are organising a group trip for schools, in English or other languages or if you are a family on holiday, our tours represent a great way to see the sights and learn some history too!
Group Travel Tours Awards 2015 FinalistsFor the second successive year we were voted finalist in the "Best Company or Venue Offering Guided Tours" category.
Big Kent Weekend
We are offering free tickets (subject to availability) for our 11.00 Daily Tours at Sat 12th and Sat 13th March. To apply, www.kentbigweekend.co.uk
- The best value tours in town......See our prices below.
- The ONLY tours in Canterbury to include entry to the Cathedral precincts (round the outside) at no extra cost.
- We cover the major sights ....... an excellent solution for visitors with limited time.
- All tours personally led by knowledgeable, entertaining guides who can respond to your questions and interests.
- Tours in English depart from the Buttermarket twice-daily at 11am and 2pm from 1st April to 31st October and daily at 11am during the rest of the year.
- Tickets are available from Canterbury Visitor Centre at the Beaney in the High Street, the Roman Museum in Butchery Lane or online. No pre-booking required.
Our Prices for Daily ToursAdults £7.50
Family Ticket £25.00
See all prices
Blue & Green Badge Guides
All our guides hold the Institute of Tourist Guiding Green and /or Blue Badges.Read more