Canterbury Guided Tours
Canterbury Guided Tours provide entertaining and enjoyable 90-minute tours for visitors to the city of Canterbury. Whether you are organising a group trip for schools, in English or other languages or if you are a family on holiday, our tours represent a great way to see the sights and learn some history too!
Luxury Travel Guides 2017 Winner
"The Luxury Travel Guide Awards represent the pinnacle of hospitality achievement, championing the best in their respective fields; therefore, to come out on top is truly an achievement to be proud of.
LTG is delighted to pay tribute to and commend all those who have excelled in the travel & tourism industry."
Luxury Travel Guide
Canterbury Guided Tours featured on BBC Radio KentCanterbury Guided Tours' Margaret Bee was the guest on BBC Radio Kent's Pat Marsh Show on 12th March as part of the "Kent Big Weekend".
- The best value tours in town......See our prices below.
- The ONLY tours in Canterbury to include entry to the Cathedral precincts (round the outside) at no extra cost.
- We cover the major sights ....... an excellent solution for visitors with limited time.
- All tours personally led by knowledgeable, entertaining guides who can respond to your questions and interests.
- Tours in English depart from the Buttermarket daily at 11am and 2pm from 1st April to 31st October and daily at 11am during the rest of the year.
- Tickets are available from Canterbury Visitor Centre at the Beaney in the High Street, the Roman Museum in Butchery Lane or online. No pre-booking required.
Our Prices for Daily ToursAdults £8.00
Family Ticket £25.00
See all prices
Blue & Green Badge Guides
All our guides hold the Institute of Tourist Guiding Green and/or Blue Badges.Read more